Drug & Alcohol Addiction
in Chatsworth, California
Addiction can be deadly.
Addiction is powerful enough to wreak psychological and physical havoc. Addiction treatment is the process where one attempts to break out of the cycle of addiction.
It can be a challenge to treat addiction, considering it is a chronic disease, but with the assistance of addiction treatment professionals, sobriety is completely attainable.
Addiction treatment begins with the acknowledgment that your substance abuse has become dangerous and even potentially life threatening. Once an addict comes to this realization and is willing to receive addiction treatment, they can avail many treatment options that are now widely available.
If you are ready to seek treatment for yourself, or are looking for treatment for someone else, reach out to our residential treatment center in Chatsworth, California.
Premiere Southern California
Addiction Treatment Services
Which is Right for me?
Inpatient vs. Outpatient
Pros and cons for inpatient addiction treatment:
- Clients remain free from outside distractions of daily life
- Beneficial for treating severe addictions
- Length of programs vary, can last from twenty-eight days to six months
- Clients receive round the clock emotional and medical support
- Higher success rates
- More costly than outpatient treatment
- Clients live at the facility until the program lasts which can disrupt daily life
Pros and cons for outpatient addiction treatment:
- Clients stay in their homes but attend treatment sessions during the day or night
- This treatment procedure takes 10 to 12 hours per week and can last from three months to a year
- Makes social circle support accessible
- Clients can maintain a regular daily routine alongside their treatment
- More cost-efficient
- Lower rate of success
- Focuses more on treating mild addictions
- Best as a follow up to inpatient rehabilitation
Every person’s addiction is different, therefore inpatient rehab is suitable for some but not others. When choosing whether to pursue inpatient or outpatient, it’s important to consider all of your options before making a decision. Most people do benefit from removing themselves from their normal routine for a period of time to pursue inpatient rehab, which allows them to separate from drugs & alcohol in a safe place.
What Does a Typical Day in Residential Treatment Look Like?
One of the hardest parts about agreeing to treatment is that you don’t know what to expect. It’s hard to commit to something full-time when you have no idea what your role will be.
When you first call Golden Road Recovery, our admissions team will explain everything to you. Most people feel more confident and reassured after talking to our team. This is also your time to ask questions and clear up concerns. We want you to be happy and comfortable during your time with us, as this will make you want to stay in treatment!
Here is some more information about what a typical day looks like in our residential treatment facility in Chatsworth, CA:
Establishing a healthy routine is important in recovery. Don’t expect to sleep in as part of your program. You’ll get up early and enjoy a healthy breakfast to jumpstart your day. Many of our clients start their day with meditation, yoga or stretching to get into a relaxed state of mind. Our first group session takes place after breakfast and is related to the treatment process.
The middle of the day is when the most intensive treatment is covered. Clients have a healthy lunch and then start this portion of the day where they engage in the following sessions:
- Individual therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is one of the most effective methods we use at Golden Road Recovery. This therapy looks at your specific triggers and then guides you toward new, healthier responses.
- Group therapy. Participating in group therapy allows you to connect with others who are facing similar struggles. Sharing your personal stories and listening to others encourages emotional healing.
- Family therapy. Addiction affects the family unit, so it needs to heal as well. During family therapy, many issues are resolved and families can move forward together – stronger.
- Specialized treatment. Depending on your needs, you may also participate in specialized treatment sessions like stress management, grief counseling or anger management.
After dinner, there may be another group session that you participate in. This is a great opportunity to share the ups and downs of your day. Bedtime is at a reasonable hour. Not only does this establish a healthy schedule, but also it gives you more energy to work on your recovery.
Inpatient rehab is highly structured, but there is free time available in the afternoons. You can use this time to swim in the pool, play basketball, relax under the pergola or do something quieter like journaling or meditation.
Now that you know what to expect during a typical day in residential rehab, you can take the next step to start treatment.
Recovery road map
Get Help Right Now
Request a Callback
HOW TO PREPARE FOR
INPATIENT DRUG REHAB IN CHATSWORTH CA
What to Expect
Begin Your Journey Today
Find Your Path to Recovery at our
Residential Inpatient Program in Chatsworth, CA
We Work With Most
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Beacon Health Options
Your Road to Recovery Begins Today
Overcome Substance Abuse for Good
When you find your life stuck in the vicious cycles of addiction, you can turn to Golden Road Recovery, a drug & alcohol treatment program located in Chatsworth to find healing. Our detox and residential inpatient programs help you find the right path to freedom from addiction for good thanks to our individualized approach to addiction treatment. Our dedicated team of experts at our residential drug & alcohol treatment in Chatsworth will be with you every step of the way.
You can experience our luxurious amenities, private rooms & beautiful grounds while learning how to recover. We encourage you to participate in many of the fun activities we offer such as beach visits, movie nights, morning hikes, and more. With our help, you will soon be able to say goodbye to your addiction forever. Reach out to us today for more information regarding our addiction treatment programs. If you’re seeking treatment on behalf of someone else, still give us a call so we can help guide you in the right direction! Contact our inpatient addiction treatment center in Chatsworth today by calling 1-877-44-DETOX now.